- Grad Students
Looking for a job? As a UW student or alum, you have lots of options at your fingertips. Read on to discover the many resources and services available to help you find the position that's right for you.
- HuskyJobs: Job & Internship Listings
Your one-stop shop for finding a wide variety of full- and part-time opportunities. Please do note that by logging into your HuskyJobs account, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions stated here.
- On-Campus Interview Program
Believe it or not, employers want to talk to you - on campus! Learn more about this popular program, which draws over 300 companies and organizations to campus throughout the year.
- Career Fairs & Events
Hundreds of local, regional and national employers attend UW Career Fairs and events looking to connect with the UW's talent. Be sure to check our calendar for upcoming events.
- Other Resources
There are many other resources available to help you with your job search.
- The Career Center Career Guide: See: Job & Internship Strategies
- International Students: Jobs and Internships
- Diversity and Careers
- International Jobs, Internships & Careers
- UW Employment - Working at the University of Washington
- Web Resources
- Watch and listen online! Finding Jobs and Internships Workshop
- Watch and listen online! Husky Jobs Tutorial
- Job Offers, Salaries, Job Market Information
- Foster Undergraduate Career Services
- Making the Difference: Careers in the Federal Government
- How to identify and avoid fraudulent job postings
- Making a Good Impression
- Crash Course in Finding a Job
- Campus Jobs for Students
- Careers with Social Impact
- Finding Work in Other Cities
- Dealing with Rejection
- Effective Job Search Strategy
- How Do Huskies Get Jobs