- Grad Students
- About Us
Apply to Grad School
Attending graduate school can be an excellent catalyst for personal and professional growth, allowing you to delve deep into academic disciplines, meet other emerging professionals and work with faculty who are often leaders in their field.
Applying to a graduate or professional school (medical, dental, pharmacy, law, business school, etc.) is is a complex process. Knowing what is expected of you as an applicant, following directions and due-dates and establishing back-up plans can help you move closer to achieving your academic and professional goals.
Consider the following services, resources and information to help you get into graduate school.
- The Career Center's Career Guide: See "Applying to Grad School"
- UW: The Graduate School
- Applying to Graduate & Professional School Workshop
- UW Alumni Graduate Admission Data
- UW Pre-Professional Programs
- Odegaard Writing & Research Center Personal Statement Workshops
- Mock Interviewing in the Career Center
- The Student Doctor Network: Essential for pre-med, dental, pharmacy, vet, optometry & more
- Web Resources: Graduate School
- Dealing with Rejection handout