- Grad Students
Concur Technologies, Inc.
Name: Concur Technologies, Inc.
Type (public or private): Public
Headquarters: Redmond, WA
Main URL: www.concur.com
Fast Facts as of June 2015
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses.
By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens.
Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most.
- Steve Singh, CEO, Concur and Member, SAP Global Managing Board
- Elena Donio, President
- Barry Padgett, Chief Product Officer
Concur was founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation.
Concur is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Number of Employees:
Concur employs approximately 4,800 people worldwide.
Customers and Services:
• Concur has more than 30,000 clients, representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
― About 19,000 Travel Clients
― More than 16,000 Expense Clients
• Combined, Concur and TripIt serve nearly 13 million mobile users.
― Concur Mobile has 3.6 million registered users
― Concur Mobile has 1.3 million monthly active users
• Concur provides high client satisfaction with over 95% client retention.
• Concur has insight into more than 100 million aggregated itineraries and expense reports.
• Concur processes more than 55 million transactions annually, worth over $50 billion in T&E spend a year.
• Over 10% of US T&E spend is processed by Concur solutions.
• More than half (305) of the Fortune 500 companies are Concur clients.
• Over 70% of BTN’s Corporate Travel 100 companies are Concur clients.
• On a busy day, Concur services can see:
― 2.3 million log ins and 1.1 million distinct users
― 700,000 expense reports processed
― 170,000 trips booked
― 180 million records archived
― $111 million transferred to banks
Total revenue for fiscal year 2014 was $702 million, up 28% year-over-year.
Following Concur’s acquisition by SAP, Concur revenue will be included in SAP’s Business Network.
Concur Awards & Accolades:
- Seattle's Top Internship , Nerdwallet, 2015
- 100 Best Companies to Work For , Seattle Business Magazine, 2015
- Top 150 Best Workplaces in Minnesota , Star Tribune, 2015
- People's Voice Winner for the Best Travel App in the handheld devices category , Webby Awards, 2014
- Best Enterprise Software Companies to Work For , Forbes, 2014
- Most Innovative Growth Company , Forbes, 2014