- Grad Students
- About Us
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron's success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum.
Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future including biofuels and other renewables.
- Name: Chevron
- Founded: 1879 as Pacific Coast Oil Co. Took Chevron name in 1984.
- Type (public or private): Public (traded as CVX)
- Revenue: $265 billion
- Employees: 62,000
- Headquarters: San Ramon, CA
- Main URL: www.chevron.com
- Student/Graduate Recruiting URL: http://careers.chevron.com/students/default.aspx