- Grad Students
HuskyJobs for UW Students
HuskyJobs is the UW's online job and internship search system. FREE to currently enrolled UW students*, this online system allows you to search for internships, part-time and full-time jobs, and more from the comfort of your own computer.
Find a position you're interested in? Find up-to-date information about the hiring employer, whether they're conducting interviews on campus and more. Then just upload your resume, cover letter and other documents to apply directly through the site.
To access HuskyJobs, you first must activate your account. Here's how (if you've already activated your account, read below):
- First, click here to get to the HuskyJobs website.
- Your user name is your @uw.edu email address.
- Next, click the "forgot my password" tab to receive, via email, your temporary password.
- Complete your profile and change your password.
- Upload your resume(s), cover letter(s) and any unofficial transcripts.
- Return regularly to our website and login.
If you're already activated, simply click here to login using your username and password.
*Note, HuskyJobs is free only to current UW students. Non-matriculated students may use HuskyJobs for a fee. Additionally, by logging into your HuskyJobs account, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions stated here.