- Grad Students
Stay connected with the Career Center for updates and career advice. Find out more below. Let’s connect online and most importantly, let’s connect in-person, in our center, located in 134 Mary Gates Hall, UW Seattle campus.
- Like our Facebook page and join the other 4,950+ Huskies that stay in-the-loop with career info, events, tips and much more.
- Follow our Twitter page [ @UWCareerCtr ], and connect with employers who are looking to hire YOU, Huskies, for part-time employment, a great internship or a full time job.
- Follow our Instagram page and you'll be glad you did. We'll post photos and images from our events, programs and services, plus host photo contests for students.
- Check out our Pinterest page for great career content. Pinterest is a neat tool for collecting and organizing things you love. Millions of people use Pinterest in their lives and work. Explore our 15+ boards on Pinterest and pin-away!
- Explore our YouTube Channel for awesome video content. We have 5 playlists full of videos all about careers, employers, our campus and much more.
- Join the world’s largest professional network (LinkedIn) with 250 million members in over 200 countries and territories around the globe. Learn how to build a great profile and network effectively by visiting students.linkedin.com. Students and alumni should explore the alumni tool [ linkedin.com/alumni ] and get connected!
- “Get hired. Love your job.” Every month 14 million students and young professionals visit Glassdoor to prepare for their first/next job interview because they share information about 250,000 companies; up-to-date salaries, vacancies, reviews and actual interview questions.