The Law School Fair features schools and graduate programs that seek to connect with UW students and alumni to promote their program. If you're interested in meeting the many talented huskies, you'll want to attend this fair.
When: November 14, 2013
Where: HUB North Ballroom (Seattle Campus)
Time: 10:00 - 2:00
REGISTRATION STATUS: Open
The Law School Fair will be held on Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013 from 10:00-2:00. You may arrive at the HUB North Ballroom beginning at 8:30 on Nov. 14 to begin setting up your display. Complimentary beverages and a light meal will be provided beginning at 9:00.
Please note that, due to limited space in our venue, a maximum of 2 representatives per program may attend.
Below are some FAQs and information about the fair for exhibitors. Please click on the headline you would like to jump to that section.
- Date and Time
- 10:00-2:00, Thursday November 14, 2013.
- You may arrive at the HUB North Ballroom after 8:30 on this day.
- The fair will be held in the HUB (Student Union Building) North Ballroom on the University of Washington-Seattle campus. When you arrive at the HUB, check in at the registration table, located in front of the entrance to the Ballrooms, where you will be shown to your booth. The space provided for exhibits is approximately 7' x 6' and will include a draped 2' x 6' table.
- A special Law Fair rate is available at Hotel Deca in the University District. To access the $109 special rate, call 1(800) 899-0251 and identify yourself as part of the UW Law Fair.
- Information on other accommodations near the University of Washington can be found at http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Seattle/WA/usa/5571/?.
- Parking and Driving Directions
- Parking and driving directions will be sent to you in mid-October, and also posted to this site.
- Visitors with Disabilities
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you will need disability accommodations, in order to park closer to the event venue.
- Shipping Service
- Shipping will be handled by The Career Center. We will hold your materials in our storage area and deliver them to your booth on the day of the fair. *PLEASE NOTE THAT MATERIALS ARRIVING AT THE CAREER CENTER BEFORE MONDAY, NOVEMBER4 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. * If you did not request shipping on your registration form and would like to do so, please contact Donna Chen at (206)543-0535 or email@example.com no later than November 8. Please note there is a $25 fee, and that freight costs to ship the materials to and from your institution to the University of Washington are not included.
Note, The Career Center will be closed Monday, November 11 (Veteran's Day) and will not accept deliveries on this day.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Exhibitors wishing to cancel their participation and receive a full refund of the fees must do so by Friday, October 18. Cancellations received after that date and before Friday, November 1 will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Any cancellations made after November 1 will NOT be refunded.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Donna Chen, events coordinator, at (206) 543-0535 or firstname.lastname@example.org